Walking confidently into the world
The transition from school to university to work isn’t easy. There will be obstacles along the way, and we want our boys to face them head-on. Confidence means feeling quietly sure of themselves and their abilities – it’s a conviction or belief that they can meet life’s challenges.
Liberal arts infused with heart and faith
- Solid maths, English, science and technology core
- Studies in history directed towards understanding our times and heritage
- Study of a non-English modern language and culture
- Awakening of the aesthetic through art, music, literature and drama
- Studies in classics and the foundations of Western civilisation
- Studies in philosophy as a basis for a love of truth and a critical mind
Interested in learning more?
By registering an interest in our school, you’ll be invited to learn more about us, our philosophy, our teachers, our curriculum, and how we can set your son on a path to greatness.