Enroling your son
Step 1: Written application
To start the enrolment process, you’ll need to fill out a digital application form below. It’s important you provide us with all requested information.
Step 2: Formal interview
We’ll contact you to let you know if your son has been invited to interview and to arrange a suitable day/time. This is a valuable meeting for us and you.
Step 3: Offer and acceptance
We’ll advise you of the outcome of your son’s application. If you accept, we’ll begin the enrolment process. If unsuccessful, you’ll be added to our waitlist.
|Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)||$1,500|
|Per term||Per annum||Per term||Per annum|
|CTL Levy||Note 5||$250||$1,000||$350||$1,400|
|Resource Levy||Note 6||$700||$700|
|Building fund donation||Note 7||$200||$200|
- A 3% discount on the school fee component is available to parents who pay their fees in full prior to 15 January.
- School fees and levies are due no later than 15 days prior to the commencement of each term.
- Sibling discounts are available in respect of fees and levies are reduced for 2nd and subsequent students enrolled at the same time on the following scale:
- First child 100%
- Second child 75%
- Third child 50%
- Fourth & subsequent 25%
- Scholarships will be made available in future years.
- The CTL combines levies for curriculum materials, small excursions and other educational activities undertaken each term.
- To enhance the overall teaching and learning for the boys a Resource Fee is charged to provide for Information Communications Technology (ICT). Included is hot swap, replacement rights for one computer and support.
- Voluntary donations to the building fund are tax deductible.
Scholarships and Bursaries
Hartford College offers scholarships to students who demonstrate the great potential to make a significant contribution to the life of the College.
Our scholars are expected to set a positive example through their conduct and the pursuit of excellence – whether that’s in academic and co-curricular areas, or through service and community leadership.
Some bursaries are also available for those who need financial support.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
“True education is a kind of never ending story — a matter of continual beginnings, of habitual fresh starts, of persistent newness.” - J.R.R. Tolkien
Is Hartford College right for us?
We accept families on their willingness and ability to develop a collaborative relationship with the school. We see ourselves as the perfect fit for aspirational parents and hardworking young men. Students will be primarily drawn from the Eastern Suburbs, Southern and Inner Western suburbs, CBD and Lower North Shore, St George area and Sutherland Shire.